SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted
20 years ago today ... in Aus, we had to wait until the end of '97 for the pilot episode.

What a different show to the rest of the well, rubbish at the time. I was working nights, saving the recordings for days off.

First time I'd ever heard of Whedon and was a 'fan' for awhile. As the series progressed, so did the plots and the characters. Charisma ...

The Angel spinoff was good ... for while.

And little Buffy grew up. Oh well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cjevans,

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Charisma ... !! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Ahh Sarah Michelle Guellar. One of the few openly supportive conservative ladies in Hollywood. Love her.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SMG is so hot!

Posts: 470 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charisma was the only reason I watched the Angel spinoff.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
My younger son loved that show.

I loved Charisma.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
You'd never know I was a fan Wink

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I still prefer the original movie. Maybe should have included it in the Guilty Pleasures thread...

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long time fan here.

I found out about it in Middle School when several classmates commented on my name (Xander). So a friend lent me season 1 on DVD to watch.

Before ya knew it, my whole family was watching it regularly. Then we watched Angel (which I really liked, but not as much as Buffy).

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
I still prefer the original movie. Maybe should have included it in the Guilty Pleasures thread...

Kristy Swanson [/swoon]. That is one gorgeous woman.

SMG ain't hard to look at either, mind you.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
On Netflix through April 1. I've yet to watch one.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Early days of internet I saw SMGfan.com. I was disappointed to see no pics of MP5s, Stens, Thompsons. Only a young lass.

I was hoping Disney would keep her Inquisitor character on Star Wars Rebels along for more than a season.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
+1 on the Kristy Swanson fans. She broke my middle school heart back then. I'd have walked to Japan to win her. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post