SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Sword of Doom 1966 (complete film)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sword of Doom 1966 (complete film) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Once long ago I did a body count on that final sequence. I think it was somewhere close to a hundred.

To turn on English subtitles, click the "CC" button on the player bar and choose "english". To view in full frame, click the "columns" icon in the upper right hand corner and you will be taken to archive.org.

Posts: 107435 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Woah, I had a minute and watched.

Interesting look at Japanese culture.

Subtitler was lazy as hell. They missed a lot of words.

Ending was bizarre, still more dudes to hack up, did they run out of film? Razz

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Darth Vader's got nothing on this guy.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16302 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
“Your hot headed men made me kill against my will. The men lying here were good swordsmen, now they’ve died like dogs! How will you atone for it you fool?”

Mifune is epic.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copaup,

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Thanks para. I'd not seen it before and really enjoyed it. It was beautifully filmed and not too hard to follow in spite of the sparse captioning. It's a shame that the follow-up film(s) wasn't/weren't made.

Off the subject: When I was teaching high school, there was a very large kid named 'Okamoto'. The other kids nicknamed him 'Locomoto'. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
…And he never even reloaded once.

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post