SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Twenty-five year old Clint Eastwood appears in "Highway Patrol"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twenty-five year old Clint Eastwood appears in "Highway Patrol" Login/Join 
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
This has been an interesting thread. Not only have I learned some facts I never knew before, it has also brought back some forgotten memories of long ago.

I used to watch this show in reruns when I was a kid. Sometimes my dad would watch with me although he had probably seen them before. He used to refer to Broderick Crawford/Dan Matthews as "Ol' Hog Jog." I don't know why and never asked him how he came up with it. All I remember is that when the show was on, my dad, with a big grin and a chuckle, would say, "Ol' Hog Jog is gonna get him!" or "Look out, Ol' Hog Jog is here!". If we saw Broderick Crawford in anything else on TV, my dad would say, "There's Ol' Hog Jog!".

My dad passed away far too young in 2004.

Thank you, Para, for starting this thread. As I watched the episode, I could see my dad in my mind, smiling, chuckling, and saying, "Ol' Hog Jog is gonna get him!". Good times.

Posts: 562 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post