SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TANK! I Love This Movie..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TANK! I Love This Movie.. Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
I remember watching this when I was a wee lad. I thought "man, I want one of those!" James Garner and C.Thomas Howell (of Red Dawn fame...)

I just caught the end of it on STARZ..finally some good programming since Black Sails ended Wink

I need to buy this DVD lol.

The trailer...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Father & son running for the state line with an underaged hooker in a fully operational and armed Sherman tank, blowing shit up along the way?

One of my favorites!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
"Pussy communist?"

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I loved the mess hall scene "Best ____ apple cobbler I ever tasted."

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I was channel surfing last night and found it as well. Definitely a classic.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3848 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by festus haggen:
"Pussy communist?"

That sheriff's "interpretation" always comes back to me when I think of this movie. Smile Great movie!

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Gosh, I had forgotten about this movie. Saw it many years ago. Great flick, but a little hokey.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
and who can forget Jennilee Harrison in her "tank top"

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised no one has tried to remake it. It was rather enjoyable.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
and who can forget Jennilee Harrison in her "tank top"

Made the movie... that much better ! Wink

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post