SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A final prayer.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
A final prayer. Login/Join 
Member
posted
"I regret trifling with married women. I am thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I have killed in anger. And those I am about to"!


End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
 
Posts: 17808 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"If you're lying, remember one thing. I could swallow each of you whole without choking. All I need do is butter your heads and pin your ears back!"

I liked Mr. Browne.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46615 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
"As a matter of fact, I shot that military gentleman in the buttocks. Just outside of Vicksburg".
"I'd have hung ya"!
"They gave me a medal"!
IMHO, Brown stole the show. Even from Wayne and Dern.


End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
 
Posts: 17808 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yes, he did.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46615 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A final prayer.

© SIGforum 2026