SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Walking Dead Season 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead Season 11 Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
The new trailer for the final season of TWD is out. The first of 24 episodes premieres August 22. As if you cared.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I hope Rick Grimes wakes up and realizes it's all been a bad dream. I really do.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Last season? Good. It's time.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wife and I stopped watching right before the capture of Negan. Probably stream it all after it’s over.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
This is still on?!
They have all had more miraculous escapes than Houdini. Enough already.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Part one of the two-part season opener Acheron starts with a raid on a military base to retrieve MREs going sideways, then moves on to a Plan 2 food expedition spiced up with the inevitable tension between Maggie and Negan. Someone's going to die, but is it already Maggie shown in the ending cliffhanger dropping into a mob of z's as Negan slinks off? (Of course not, she'll pull off a Glenn-esque escape somehow. She's not going to be killed off so soon after rejoining the show.)

Still not sure how I feel about Eugene's group's adventures in the Commonwealth. The whole thing is like an unabashed homage to the first Star Wars movie, or even an outright parody with stormtroopers and lots of sneaking around. I won't be surprised if they end up escaping through a garbage chute.

I will say that newcomer Princess is starting to steal every scene she's in with her perkiness and quirkiness. Part 2 is next Sunday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I hope Rick Grimes wakes up and realizes it's all been a bad dream. I really do.

Ewing got to be kidding

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Ewing got to be kidding

You gotta have newhart, miles and miles of newhart.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Necropost...

I might be the only one in the group that has hung in there watching this trash. I have too much time vested in watching this god-awful train wreck, so since it's gonna be all over this year, I'm lasting until the bitter end.

Thing is, though, I'm watching Part 2 of 3 of the final season and waited long enough that I can watch those 8 episodes without commercial interruption on AMC app. If I had to sit through commercials, I probably would have thrown a brick through my TV by now.

Yeah...it's still a total train wreck and the stupid is strong. VERY. STRONG.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Yep, stuck for the duration and bitter it is.

**viewer pro tip** Fast forward through pretty much all of each episode. You'll be surprised to find you gather pretty much every thing you're supposed to.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I'm still infected as well, just haven't had much to say about the final season. The Commonwealth arc bores me to tears.

The final trilogy of Season 11 will air sometime in late 2022. I guess I can make it through 8 more episodes.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
I am in it until the end since I came this far. Not sure, but it seems as if the Commonwealth's rifles are a little too new....If they are Mlok, it didn't start getting produced until 2014 and TWD started in 2010. I know, looking too much into it. Big Grin

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 955 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post