SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Is nothing sacred? Bisexual Superman?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is nothing sacred? Bisexual Superman? Login/Join 
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted
Superman’s son, actually, but Wtf? The left just can’t leave anything alone in its quest to destroy the nation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...n-comes-out.amp.html

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Does his costume feature assless chaps?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
For the eleventeenth time, Highlander... "Assless chaps" is redundant.

If they're not assless, they're not chaps; they're just pants.

Big Grin

Posts: 32415 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let them all drive their businesses and products into the ground and then ask "what happened" when they lose their customers and fan base. Gays are like 4% of the population, and real transgenders are less than 1%. But their presence in media is way out of proportion.

Ghostbusters and Ocean's 9 all-female reboots were terrible. Black Female 007 is also a bad idea. Make her 009 or something, just another agent working for M and Q, but not Bond and not 007. Woke movies usually suck and fail financially.

But hey, someone else will create a new character that gets all the popularity after the old ones are ruined. John Wick anyone? Came out of nowhere and is huge now. And I don't think he's going to have a bisexual encounter in the next movie...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I heard he saves a bunch of his friends at the Blue Oyster Bar in the script.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12565 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can't do anything about this nonsense, but what you can do- as an adult- is to stop reading comic books.

I think the last time I purchased a comicbook, I was eleven years old.

Posts: 107241 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You can't do anything about this nonsense, but what you can do- as an adult- is to stop reading comic books.

Agreed. My comic book days were around the time that Superman was in theaters in 1978. That was my favorite superhero as a child. And I look at what this generation has as superhero role models and I weep for the future.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oddly, the values of comics have spiked significantly recently. I am not a comic book collector - but someone bought me a Dark Tower (King) illustrated/comic box set a few years ago for Christmas. It was $90. Although I read all the Dark Tower books, I never opened this box set and shelved it in the office/library. I was cleaning out the office last weekend and came across it. I went on the Amazon to check the current market value. It is $1,500 - used. Eek

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Twenty-some years ago, The Ambiguously Gay Duo on SNL (voiced by Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert) was kind of comical.

I laughed.

Times have changed.

Posts: 15839 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those prices aren’t actually legitimate. It’s one thing to ask it is another to receive. My youngest likes collecting stuff. I have told him repeatedly buy what you like not necessarily what you think is going to appreciate because it’s a ridiculously hard market to game.

Oh and a bisexual Superman is just stupid. It’s like they have no idea what their core market is.

Posts: 7338 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Razorfist chimes in on this.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
For the eleventeenth time, Highlander... "Assless chaps" is redundant.

If they're not assless, they're not chaps; they're just pants.

Big Grin

If you hang your chaps on a hook, wouldn't they be assless?

quote:
Black Female 007 is also a bad idea. Make her 009 or something, just another agent working for M and Q, but not Bond and not 007. Woke movies usually suck and fail financially.

Didn't they have a gay referenced scene in Skyfall where Bond was strapped to a chair and Silva was checking out Bonds body...

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uhh, why is this Superman a man? Does he have to have a gender and why a man? And why is he lily white? People of color can't be Super people too?
Not good DC, there's a lot more woke work to do.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3501 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes! My childhood had a far amount of comic books, mostly Donald Duck and the like and later on Archie & Veronica and that sort. I out grew them in 6 grade or so and moved on to Hardy Boys books and those sorts of reading. I did glance through the girly mags at the local drug store when the proprietor wasn't looking. Big Grin
Never got into the super heroes.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think the last time I purchased a comic book, I was eleven years old.

Exactly! While I still have my comics from when I was a kid, I haven't bought one since I discovered girls at 15. The problem is adults that still act like children.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think the last time I purchased a comic book, I was eleven years old.

Exactly! While I still have my comics from when I was a kid, I haven't bought one since I discovered girls at 15. The problem is adults that still act like children.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Amanda Milius had this to say about the latest James Bond film. It’s directly on point regarding the dismantling of our culture:

“We’re in the Dark Ages,” Milius said of the degradation of American culture. “We’re not going towards the Dark Ages, we’re in the Dark Ages, and it’s not even like they’re making this stuff to please those audiences and ignore our people. They’re specifically taking everything you like and everything that actually was a cultural kind of landmark for the United States — or just in the Western Civilization, in general — and subverting it, turning its on its head, and raping its dead carcass in front of you and making you watch. It’s so dark.”

https://www.breitbart.com/radi...e-cis-too-masculine/

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
My comics ended with a few of the Eastman and Laird Ninja Turtles.

I liked that they were mostly black and white.

This kind of stuff makes me glad I stopped buying them after TMNT.

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn’t Marvel recently make Cpt America a traitor or a spy?

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I couldn't tell you, and I hope noone else around here can tell you, either.

Posts: 107241 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post