SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Untouchables....who here was it that worked on the bridge scene set?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Untouchables....who here was it that worked on the bridge scene set? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Pardon my crappy memory, but I do know someone here worked on the set of the Canadian bridge scene. Controlling traffic maybe? I recall he had pics with Sean Connery.

Now where my memory is truly letting me down is were you actually IN the movie? The dude who gets buttstroked by the accountant dude.....seems to me it looked a lot like I recall the guy in the picture with The Connery. LOL Maybe it was the moustache. Smile

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16174 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4122 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
COME ON!!!!!!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9671 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Look at the thread you just created. Now look a half inch above it. Wink

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Look up one post higher. Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That's totally understandable... It's only been stickied at the top of this forum for ~6 years.

Wink

Posts: 32414 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Holy cow....I have no words. Or eyes, apparently.

Posts: 16174 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now see, this thread is better than all current comedy roasts.

It dropped one, back up to the top.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
If it were the proverbial snake...

Posts: 13162 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gimmee a sec, I'll find it for you.

Posts: 107240 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, it must have been pruned.

Posts: 107240 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
<Insert Matrix code waterfall>
Search running....

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Does my heart well, that all of you guys have enjoyed that thread all these years.

Thanks Para too for being a supporter.

FN in MT

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I saw that dude get clocked and I thought "Hey, is that the guy from SIGforum?? That moustache looks familiar!!!"

Can't believe I totally overlooked the sticky. Big Grin