SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    YouTube has some good movies in their lineup…
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YouTube has some good movies in their lineup… Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
A heads up…one of my favorite motorcycle movies… The Worlds Fastest Indian (“Bobs your Uncle” Wink) …the original John Milius Red Dawn…not that POS new one… Open Range as well as several others

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Which version of YouTube? Free, Premium, or TV?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Which version of YouTube? Free, Premium, or TV?

I'm on Premium but I think it is free.

Posts: 22845 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That is a fantastic movie, well written, directed and Anthony Hopkins nailed the part...

I need to watch it again....

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post