SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kentucky Fried Movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kentucky Fried Movie Login/Join 
posted
Last night I stumbled upon the old movie, Kentucky Fried Movie on Amazon. I had snuck into the R rated movie when I was 16 and loved it. I was really liking the "Catholic high school girls in trouble" bit. I watched it again last night and enjoyed it almost as much as I did 40+ years ago.

Funny as heck and another movie that could not be made today.

Posts: 418 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Remember going to see it back in the day, we were all under age, but still got into the theater, it was packed as the only place showing it was an independent theater near the University campus.

Some seriously on the edge and funny stuff..

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
You’re never going to get Danger Seekers into a movie these days.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I have a copy on DVD. Loose Shoes was another of the same type. Not as good.

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
You’re never going to get Danger Seekers into a movie these days.

Big Grin

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
To this day I can't watch Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon without laughing my ass off.

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post