SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NSFW linked video.Something Different - RRR not Bollywood, not . . I have no idea. but it was fun.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSFW linked video.Something Different - RRR not Bollywood, not . . I have no idea. but it was fun. Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
Kind of did not see this coming. but dang.

I watched it on Netflix.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redstone,

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I watched the Honest Trailer for it, definitely made me want to give it a shot.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting but I generally have little tolerance for sub-titles and over dubs.
We'll see...

Posts: 22905 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The YT channel 'Critical Drinker' was positive.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
to the OP:

A NSFW warning in the title would have been appreciated.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I have not problems with sub titles and dubbing has gotten better, but nope... not my cup of tea.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
to the OP:

A NSFW warning in the title would have been appreciated.

My apologies.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
The Pitch Meeting for this is pretty hilarious too:

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 646 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Watched it and enjoyed it. May not be everyone’s cup of tea.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post