SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Shows you watched from the original date of air to completion.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shows you watched from the original date of air to completion. Login/Join 
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
The shield

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Justified

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not recall ever watching a show from beginning to end..

I tried but there was always something that got in the way... Whether it was sports, the Army, training, working rotating shifts etc..

The only ones that came close were:

The Cosby Show
Everybody Loves Raymond
Rules of Engagement
Family Ties
Coach

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Twin Peaks

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Twin Peaks

Oh, yeah. Me too.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
ST TNG
X Files,
Game of Thrones, but honestly I stopped after season 2 when the wife got interested and started over,

likely more that I am forgetting,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10407 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barney Miller
Original Odd Couple

Posts: 26 | Registered: May 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
GoT was the only one I watched as new.

Most everything else, IIRC, I binged later on DVD or Streaming.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nifty
posted Hide Post
Justified and Sopranos come to mind

Posts: 2455 | Location: Relocated from Boston to NW PA | Registered: August 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mash is the only one I followed completely.

Posts: 1188 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
NYPD Blue
Sopranos
Homeland

Posts: 2762 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Hill street blues
The X files
That 70s show
Battlestar Galactica

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3834 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I think “Longmire” (from its start on A&E and through the transition to Netflix) may be the only series I’ve seen from original air all the way to completion. Like some others have said, I’m usually a late-arrival to series.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
X Files
Lost
Band of Brothers…. Does it count being a miniseries?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6984 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MASH!

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Ugly Betty is the only one I can think of.

Xena: Warrior Princess may be another but I’m not entirely certain I started on the original air date on that one.

Posts: 45323 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Babylon 5

"Evil can never be dead enough" Brevard County, Fla., sheriff Wayne Ivey

Posts: 83 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lassie

Posts: 17159 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Route 66. Martin Milner and George Maharis, who was replaced in season 3 (I think) by Glenn Corbett.
Two episodes were shot on location in Mississippi. First was close to Pascagoula/ Moss Point near the Gulf Coast. The other was right here in Hernando. The opening scene was on the square with the courthouse in view. Looks much the same today.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The Beverly Hillbillies

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post