SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Look how he spends hit time, forty-three species of parrot! Nipples for men! Slugs!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look how he spends hit time, forty-three species of parrot! Nipples for men! Slugs! Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
He created slugs. They can't hear! They can't speak! They can't operate machinery! I mean, are we not in the hands of a lunatic? If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one!

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Don’t touch that! It’s evil!

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lasers, 8 o'clock, day one!

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Heres to rich....stinking rich!

And heres to Kevin.

Stinking Kevin!!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
He says yeah, what with Christmas coming up and all.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post