Find
Notify
Tools

"Remember..." Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
"if I don't come back, I'm dead or in jail."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43901 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Excuse my ignorance, SM, are we talking the recently aired last season of "Fargo"?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8349 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yes. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43901 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yes. Smile

I wondered why this last season had no thread here, the previous ones got a fair amount of attention.

I had a lot of problems with Season 4, more than a little disappointed. Very much full of itself despite many talented people being involved, a clumsy narrative that missed the mark.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8349 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
I thought this might be about "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan". Cool

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Seeing the thread title makes me immediately think the rest is, “no Russian.”

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18024 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Excuse my ignorance, SM, are we talking the recently aired last season of "Fargo"?

I am sure it could be or actually was a line in a LOT of movies.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tgtshuter:
I thought this might be about "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan". Cool[/QUOTe

Ha ha.... I thought the same thing

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed Season 4. I think Chris Rock was a bit of a miscast, but the season overall was excellent. I don't know how Noah Hawley does it, but all 4 seasons get a thumbs up from me.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post