SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Daisy Jones and the six. Prime Video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daisy Jones and the six. Prime Video Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
I’m enjoying the sound track from the series.

It’s about a fictional 70’s band’s founding and the journey through to success.

Good music.

Anyone else watching?

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3455 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its allegedly based on Fleetwood Mac. That alone interests me enough to watch.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16003 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watching it with the wife, we like it.

Maybe because I am familiar with the time and am particularly interested in music of the time.
I also watch a lot of real music documentaries.

Posts: 22854 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Daisy Jones played by elvis’ grand daughter. Decent pipes.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
This is one that I’ll go against the grain on. I am not a fan and I’m trying. I just don’t like the one playing Daisy. Squeaky and whiny. I know this isn’t a documentary about Fleetwood Mac but the parallels are there. Stevie Nicks she is not. The only saving grace for me is Camila Morrone (Al Pacino’s step daughter) in this. I think she has some talent as an actress

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are enjoying the show, not spectactular, but solidly entertaining, so...worth watching. (BTW, muscially, this predates me by about 10 years so I don't have a "vested/nostalgic" interest in the time period.)

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post