SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gina Carano on JRE (spotify)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gina Carano on JRE (spotify) Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
She may get me join DW and I don't join anything. I'll rewatch Haywire once and a while.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Glad someone is saying it. It’s not healthy and not good for you to be a fat ass. Gluttony is gluttony. Somehow people say it’s “brave” now. Roll Eyes

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
She may get me join DW and I don't join anything. I'll rewatch Haywire once and a while.

DW??

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
DW??[/QUOTE]

Might be Daily Wire. Ben Shapiro's channel.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I finally joined the Daily Wire this month. They have a lot of good content right now. I joined just for the one month and am going to consume as much as I can.

I primarily joined to watch Matt Walsh's documentary "What is a Woman." It's really excellent and was worth the $10 to join alone. I can't recommend that documentary enough.

Then I watched "Run, Hide, Fight" which was also excellent. I gotta say, that movie was pretty intense and well worth my time. I very much recommend it.

And of course I then watched "Terror on the Prairie" just the other day. Good western all around. I thought Nick Searcy though really carried the movie. His performance was damn good. Gina Carano was also very good, but again, Nick Searcy carried it I thought.

I have the JRE episode with Gina downloaded and will listen/watch when I have the time.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I saw Run Hide Fight during the live YouTube premiere. Glad to support DW. The bootleg may not last but it worked. Finally.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post