SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Northern Exposure
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Exposure Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I never watched it when it was on TV, but I was a teenager then. I started watching it recently off and on. We've been to Alaska on vacation years ago and went to Talkeetna and it is indeed very similar.

Posts: 2610 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Original music, or the lame substitute music?

Is this something that Amazon and other streaming services do to save on paying royalties to the copyright owners of the music?

Exactly. Keen Eddie got ruined the same way. The original music was carefully tailored to the characters and action on the screen.

It was something to do with the rights of the songs and musicians. Basically, their song is played so they get paid. That is why you never see the music industry season/episodes of "Wise Guy".

Right! Nights in White Satin and Good Lovin come to mind.

Posts: 6754 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
Right! Nights in White Satin and Good Lovin come to mind.

Yep, and if my memory serves correct-
"Whiter Shade Of Pale"? at the end of the Trebuchet funeral episode was cinema perfection.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2281 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
My wife has been binging on it.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post