SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Kentucky Fried Movie on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Kentucky Fried Movie on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted
There is some wild and funny shit going on in this movie. Like a lot of the Zucker bros and Abrahams movies back in the day that couldn't be made now. Too many people would get butt hurt.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
An instant classic. Simply love it!

We mean you no harm!
Sheldon!
This is no charade!
And so much more. One of the best american comedies ever.

Film at 11.

You have our gratitude.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12088 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It's been said that the test of a man's courage is how he performs in the face of danger. Well, in the next half hour, you're gonna meet a very unique breed of cat. The kind of man who doesn't know the meaning of the word fear. Rex Kramer, part-time airline mechanic, full-time daredevil. A man willing to risk his life for the sake of adventure. He has to chase it, confront it, and whip it. Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12556 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes this brings back memories! That Rex Kramer skit is fantastic!
Also check out the Groove Tube, another classic!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1849 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I wish Amazon would get Amazon Women on the Moon, that was a funny one from the 80s.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
I wish Amazon would get Amazon Women on the Moon, that was a funny one from the 80s.

[inhales deeply] Ahhh, good old H2O!

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Got it on DVD last year. The first time I saw Enter the Dragon I laughed my ass off all the way through because of this movie. Another movie of this type but not nearly as good is Loose Shoes.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The popcorn you are eating has been peed in, news at 11:00...

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Wow, I watched a bit of that on YouTube. My brain now hurts it was so bad!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Show me your nuts...

Posts: 14550 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"A toy robot?"

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post