SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Well I never been to Spain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well I never been to Spain Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
But I kinda like the music

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Say the ladies are insane there...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
and they sure know how to use it

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
One of the best concerts I've ever been to. They played the fieldhouse at Montana State back in '84. Only about 200 people showed up and they gave us one hell of a show, even mingling with the crowd afterwards.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
They don't abuse it

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
But I been to Oklahoma

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People tell me I was born there

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
But I really don't remember

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Oklahoma, not Arizona

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
What does it matter?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post