SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Robert Morse, 90 RIP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Morse, 90 RIP Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Robert Morse (1931–2022), star of “Mad Men,” “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”

His career meant nothing to me as a kid then he did his turn in 'Mad Men' and it all made sense. Thank you, Mr. Morse.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Oh, how sad. "How To Succeed" came out the year before I was born. I watched it while I was still a young boy and it became one of my favorite movies of all time. Shortly after, I was able to see the live, stage production of the show in Los Angeles - starring Robert Morse! I was mesmerized the entire time. Every time the movie came on tv after that, I always took the time to watch it.

RIP Mr. Morse

Posts: 562 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guide for the Married Man with Walter Matthau.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by germandogs:
Guide for the Married Man with Walter Matthau.

Apologies for the awful clip taken off tv, the sentiment is not lost.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post