SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Quarantine got you down? Brush up on your art skills.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quarantine got you down? Brush up on your art skills. Login/Join 
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted
My wife is a highschool art teacher. Like most teachers, she has had a difficult time coming up with online content for her students, especially since art is essentially a lab course requiring lots of classroom work. So she has begun creating drawing essentials videos for her students to practice with. I thought that these might be of interest to those with children at home, or those that just want to try something new. Feel free to share as you please.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/fQ1tq5LPk9w

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/tjBos9Wu9Ic

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
How long until the Sharpie ink came of her hand? Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
How long until the Sharpie ink came of her hand? Razz

Somehow she got it off before I ever saw the video. I have given up understanding her witch-like ways. Dealing with teenagers and paints all day, she is an expert at cleaning up.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You take Chiefs daughter "Paints all Day" for your wife. She will be good woman. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cool videos.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Hands are hard. School is never out. Thanks.

Posts: 3521 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post