SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What PC Games are you guys playing?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What PC Games are you guys playing? Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I just picked up Conan Exiles a couple weeks ago, I am enjoying it quite a bit. Anyone else playing it?

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I hate survival games. I did play the Conan MMO for a bit, though.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Still on nothing but COD: Warzone like a got damn crackhead. Almost done leveling up my SBR AK47 (Cold War version) and Kar98. Just a few levels left for each. This is my preferred load out. Once my AK is there I get the better can. And my Kar98 gets the long barrel. Damn game is hard as fuck due to so many rats playing it all day everyday. I swear some of these people are on the damn thing 7 days a week for 8 hours. But working the guns up is a lot of fun. Sniping someone and knocking them down, only to jump, sprint full speed and take them down with your SMG, or SBR is hilarious as are the rifle butts to the face in close proximity. Game is so damn hard to win but get the right squad, or quads going with people you trust, who play team, funnest video game I have ever played. Even if Activision or Raven needs to update and fix things. Just waiting on a new map. They nuked Verdansk and I like the old map so much better. With all the buildings and floors that used to be there, the current map feels like 50% of what used to be there. Hopefully new updates coming soon. It’s a blood bath right now, as soon as you land.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Do you play Warzone with a partner? For solo play, I prefer multiplayer. Actually, I just prefer multiplayer over Warzone.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Any of you guys playing valheim that made it to the bronze age...

Went ahead and started a thread on it and answered you here:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...540041284#5540041284

Wink

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Do you play Warzone with a partner? For solo play, I prefer multiplayer. Actually, I just prefer multiplayer over Warzone.

Always. At least duos but mostly trios and quads. You really need a quad team for financial reasons. Load outs, UAV’s, armor, ammunition, and buy backs. Last night I did 2 most wanted’s in a single round, buying my entire team back twice. We play with mostly the same people and it works out when you are getting solid comms, call outs and getting everyone playing team.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Though not a PC game but i have been playing them like crazy,
Mortal Kombat
COD.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Completed the story line for Assassins Creed Valhalla, this morning. Finally found Thor’s Hammer and went to a town looking for trouble.

I’ve a few areas that I can still raid and some more exploring to do; not sure if I have found all of the legendary animals yet, so I’ll stay with it for a while to occupy some down time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Working my way through Witcher 3.

Played it years ago with mouse/keyboard and did not do very well so I gave up. Playing much better now with an xbox controller on my PC.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale several weeks back. Really enjoying it. Rockstar knocked it out of the park with this one. Haven’t played online much yet, trying to get my gaming bro to pick it up before I dive into the MP.

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale several weeks back. Really enjoying it. Rockstar knocked it out of the park with this one. Haven’t played online much yet, trying to get my gaming bro to pick it up before I dive into the MP.

Hey envy you, I have finished it three separate times and it is easily the most fun I’ve ever had in the game. Take the time to just travel around the side missions, there are more than you’ll be able to keep track of.

One thing to do, is hop a train when you can and just hide in a car, as the train circles the map, it will open that map up to you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Finished this one a few months ago a great experience.

Another game that plays better with a game controller than a mouse/keyboard.

quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm taking my time with it. It's so well done and there's so much to do. I can see myself getting a lot of miles out of this one. I'm playing through it as a... mostly good guy. I think the second playthrough, I'm going to do it as a straight up bad guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
One thing to do, is hop a train when you can and just hide in a car, as the train circles the map, it will open that map up to you.

I wish I would've thought to do this, lol. I rode around everywhere first. I guess when West Elizabeth unlocks, I know what to do. Big Grin

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Has anyone played Battle Academy? It looks really good, and I like turn-based strategy. I've also been considering Europa Universalis IV. Are there any good space-based MMOs out there?

That having been said, I'm still playing Elder Scrolls Online. Decided to start playing methodically through the game when I found a "zone order" listing. I've finished the first 6 zones for the Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonhart Pact, and am working on the Daggerfall Covenant line now. While some of the storylines are repetitive, there are some really creative quest lines. Pretty good for killing some time when I should be getting things done.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Picked up The Outer Worlds and I'm loving it. The dialog in this game is hilarious!

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Picked up The Outer Worlds and I'm loving it. The dialog in this game is hilarious!

That does look good!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Played that one a while ago. A good Fallout system/different setting game. A little shorter than I would have liked.

quote:

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Steam is running their summer sale. I picked up Detroit: Become Human. I played the demo several months back and was impressed. This trailer is the demo/first level.