SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that.... Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
(Baffled look).......... apple sauce.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
That was a great episode!

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
If you like The Office check out The Office Ladies podcast sometime. It’s hosted by Pam and Angela and they break down every episode in detail and give a lot of cool insider info. They also regularly have guest stars from the cast.

They are a little flighty and I can only handle an episode or two at a time but it is a light hearted distraction from the real world.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"Nobody tell him!"

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
.....fancy feast.

.....coffee cream.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
“Football cream”

One of Andy’s best episodes IMO

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
If you like The Office check out The Office Ladies podcast sometime. It’s hosted by Pam and Angela and they break down every episode in detail and give a lot of cool insider info. They also regularly have guest stars from the cast.

They are a little flighty and I can only handle an episode or two at a time but it is a light hearted distraction from the real world.
I checked it out and I'm hooked. Thanks.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post