SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Beatles performing on TV 1962
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beatles performing on TV 1962 Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzX5In644Og

Thank God for home tapers. Granada TV Manchester. Hopefully the full performances appear eventually. Pics taken from TV screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I remember the Ed Sullivan show on Feb 9, 1964 as I was glued to the B&W big screen (25" maybe) with my mouth wide open. I don't remember the hype before the show but these guys changed a lot of America's youth.

Shortly thereafter, I bought a guitar, black boots and started combing my hair down instead of up.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4227 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The standell's on the Munsters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iFpomw5sDo

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A brief drift. Babylon Bee reported that Biden was considering an appearance on Ed Sullivan to boost his ratings with young Americans.

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post