SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Columbo marathon on now, Sundance Channel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbo marathon on now, Sundance Channel Login/Join 
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted
Just watched one show from 1968. Good show. Love the rotary phones and IBM Selectric typewriters.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2193 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I was watching something on the Sundance Channel last night and saw an ad for this.

The biggest thing I remember from the series was that there was always "just one more thing."

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Peter Falk in his first movie wore a costume essentially the same as Columbo. He played a version of himself in the movie Murder By Death. He kept Columbo the franchise going for decades. Amazing, but I always wonder how a person feels playing the same part for those decades.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5061 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post