SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Better Call Saul - Season 5
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Better Call Saul - Season 5 Login/Join 
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
With Mike spotted on Lalo and then Kim yelling at Lalo I could not get out of my head, who was going to clean up all the blood? Is that weird of me or what??? Eek

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Yes, they're all worth watching.

Thanks guys. I am going to take the plunge. Even if it's not tremendous, I'm sure it will still be better than most of the crap that's out there. Razz

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6405 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:
Monday's show was great. The tension when Lalo showed up to their home was excellent. Kim was fantastic in that scene.

That scene made me feel sure that was the end of Kim.

No kidding. While watching it unfold, I told the wife "He's shooting her in the face."

Tony

Posts: 314 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Kim is attracted to Jimmy because she’s addicted to the adrenaline rush she gets from shady things. She was always a good girl who studied and made good grades. Didn’t screw up. Became respectable.

Met Jimmy. Attracted to the sleaze as it tickled the deep seated rebellion in her. Grooved on the small rushes. Began to need bigger rushes so accepted increasingly bigger outrages from Jimmy.

Maybe the old man will take pity and convince her to dump Jimmy and get outta Dodge. He seems to be the symbol of wisdom amidst the violence. He has a soft spot for his own daughter and grand kid.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post