SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I’ve got a writ for you, rat.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’ve got a writ for you, rat. Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted
It’s a rat writ writ for a rat.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OUTSIDE IS PLACE FOR SHOOTING!!

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I smelled as bad as you, I wouldnt live with people!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
You can't serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You gotta kill him or let him be.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I just received word that a young girl fell head first down a fifty foot well on the Tolson Road. I thought perhaps it was you.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OUTSIDE IS PLACE FOR SHOOTING!!

I'm servin' some papers!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post