SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hey, you scratched my anchor!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, you scratched my anchor! Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Now I know why tigers eat their young...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't wanna do it, but felt I owed it to them.

I need to re-watch this again soon. I don't think I've seen it since I was a teenager, and wow that is a fucked up line. I can hear him saying it, and it just never sank in how evil the guy is.

Scored this t-shirt at a Goodwill for $2 a few weeks back. Couldn’t say no!

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
You'll get nothing and like it.

Posts: 7527 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The World needs Ditch Diggers Too!

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
“Hey, Lama, how about a little something, you know, for the effort?”

Posts: 3150 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Fun movie. I dont know why Bill Murray gets all the glory. This is a Rodney and Ted movie. They are actually the funny ones to me.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
This is your wife, huh? Hey baby, you must’ve been something before electricity.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post