SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Glitch Mob: Rave in the Cave at The Caverns, Pelham, TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Glitch Mob: Rave in the Cave at The Caverns, Pelham, TN Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
I am enough of a fan I drove 700 miles each way to see this show. It was part of a longer road trip cancelled due to a knee injury.

It was held at The Caverns in Pelham, TN.

ONHELL opened, followed by Justin Jay, and then The Glitch Mob.

The venue is a natural cavern built into a concert/rave/show facility. It is unbelievable. The place is perfect, the staff extraordinarily helpful to a mobility challenged me, and there was camping so you didn't need to drive buzzed or in my case, so tired I was out the second I lay down. I'll put it this way: If you ever learn a band you like is playing The Caverns, GO! It was one of the most unusual concert venues I've ever seen.

Here is a brief video of the opening act, OHELL:

That act was worth drive. But it didn't end there. The laser show ran the entire time, roughly four and a half hours. Frankly, by the end, I'd enough flashing lights.

Sadly, my phone battery announced it was almost out of juice right after this, so I have only one short bit of TGM.

All in all, a good show, ONHELL turning in one of the better performances I've seen in the last 30 years.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Would make for interesting acoustics.

And from a laser perspective you don't have to worry about loose beams...LOL

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post