SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    An acoustic guitar piece by Luca Stricagnoli
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An acoustic guitar piece by Luca Stricagnoli Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
I just discovered this guy. Pretty entertaining. I think it is all filmed in one take while he walks around a shipping container yard in Germany.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CIpOxa5hxOw

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed that!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Very talented!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38655 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am Al Harrington,
I'd like to show you our model 12 oh seven B pick guard .
it has servved us well for over 14 years and
I am sure you would like it as well.
it could be yours for only $19.99.00
plus shipping and handling .

he does a good job

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen another vid or two of his. That guy is beyond amazing. He's mesmerizing.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thanks for sharing that.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn that was great! Thanks for posting this. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post