SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Karl Sokol of Chestnut Mountain Sports has passed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karl Sokol of Chestnut Mountain Sports has passed. Login/Join 
posted
Karl Sokol passed away earlier this month. He was a great pistolsmith but more than that he was a great person as well. He always had time to visit and one of the most positive people I’ve known.

RIP

Posts: 458 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Karl was a great guy and great gunsmith, he will be missed. Also that man would talk to you forever. I will miss him

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. A very pleasant person, and he did love to talk.

I can't recall what I had him do to one of my carry guns. I think it was a Colt snubbie, so that was quite a few years ago, but I recall he did whatever it was quickly and did it right.

Sorry he's gone.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Had always hoped to have him work on a BHP for me but never got over there. We are losing people with mad skills too frequently now.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post