SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tarantino and Maher—Hollywood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarantino and Maher—Hollywood Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
I know a lot of Forum members are not Tarantino fans, and almost none, Maher fans. Still, this is only about a 3 minute chat about Hollywood and I found it interesting; maybe you will too.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
While I've grown tired of Tarantino recently, i'll certainly listen to his interviews, especially now.

Maher in the past, at least for me, has been impossible to stomach. Lately, he's been pushing back on all the extreme liberal PC bullshit. And of course, I'll watch them eat their own.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maher just can't seem to connect the dots. Every now and then he acknowledges some particular dumb thing about leftist ideology but he just won't stop being a leftist.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Oh, Maher could connect the dots if he wanted. He knows he’d be out of a job. Way too much $$$ to lose.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I saw that clip on youtube and started to watch it, but Maher's cocksucking and fawning over Tarantino caused me to turn it off in less than 15 seconds.

Tarantino is a cop-hater whose idea of paradise is for him to have been born black. Fucking weirdo.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Oh, Maher could connect the dots if he wanted. He knows he’d be out of a job. Way too much $$$ to lose.

You are correct. Maher is very good at connecting the dots and is likely far mor conservative behind closed door than his character would have you believe.
He lets it slip on occasion but he is well aware of the cash cow he is milking.

As for Tarantino I am not sure I have ever heard him speak before this clip. Not at all what I expected his voice to sound like.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
At Sundance, where there are cameras everywhere

How ya like this prick? Punches a papparazzi, then, when the photograher points out he has the right to film and tells Tarantino to try that again, he runs away like the little pussy he is. This is someone in need of the serious ass-kicking he has never gotten. Don't start none, won't be none, jerk. And yes, you twit, you started it. You don't control the world, fucking egomaniac.

BTW, despite the video title, this is not a fight.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Tarantino reminds me of a larger version of Truman Capote. The mannerisms. Got some talent, but it’s hard to overlook the weirdness.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post