SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wick 3 ... Spoiler thread
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wick 3 ... Spoiler thread Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
They most likely just fit a green or blue sleeve over the finger. Then they can remove it in post-production.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a scene where they are loading up with armor piercing rounds. Didn't John ask for safe passage to Casablanca? It would seem to travel so far just to see a lot of night shooting and the desert. They could have saved a bunch of money and shot on a set. Liked the twist with the horses and motorcycle scenes.

Overall JW3 was entertaining and I will probably go see it again!!

Posts: 339 | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We Redboxed Wick 1 & 2 yesterday to eat up a rainy Saturday. 1 wasn’t too bad but 2 was way to far out. We wouldn’t dream of spending money on 3.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That would be a mistake. 3 was a much better movie than 2 but I enjoyed that as well.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Wick 3 was very entertaining!! My oldest son and I went 2 weeks ago. It was loud, gun shots and dogs destroying bad guys loins. Classic John Wick. Love it! 3 was better than 2!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
John Wick 3 was okay. I find these sequel stories undercut by the presence of the ridiculous comic book-y underground crime syndicate. The first John Wick was a simple story of a guy getting revenge for his dog (and car), and the organization hovered in the background to give some weird color to that movie world.

In the sequels, the organization is much more prominent in the storytelling, and it's so over the top, it destroys any drama that might've existed in the script. The weird processing room filled with tatted secretaries typing on manual typewriters and Commodore computers hooked to green CRT screens and writing on chalkboards, the administrative offices that are a hall of mirrors projecting giant holograms, how to meet the big guy - walk out in the desert under Ursa Major until you pass out and maybe he'll meet with you... I HATE THAT RIDICULOUS STUFF! Gimme a break!

I do admire Keanu for going through all that training for such a silly film. It's not that his character has to be that realistic, so I appreciate his dedication. Halle looked more impressive than Charlize's moves in Atomic Blonde.

Couldn't believe that the Continental's guards would take on armored guys with rifles with only pistols. They had an entire arsenal of military weapons at their disposal! Of course they got their ass handed to them!

Overall, I was satisfied with the level of violence. This is what I want from current James Bond and Mission Impossible and Fast and the Furious movies. Rated R usually makes action movies so much better in my book. I just wish they would tone down that silly organization's presence. It's one step away from Wanted and its curving bullets.

This is how I felt. The last 30 minutes really seemed sluggish to me. I was not impressed with the continentals ability to defend itself. I was expecting ceiling drop miniguns in the main lobby to just end it all. Anyway, the High Table crap got old real quick. Oh and did you catch the transgender in the processing room taking the final call? Whatever, it got old.

The only character I had wished to see more of and wish she had been in 2 and now 3 was Bridget Regan. but nope.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Call me whatever but I didn't find 3 any better than 2. Just lots of martial arts and gunplay with a mediocre story line. The first movie was entertaining but these two sequels I find less than stellar.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post