SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The good news is ... you're fired.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The good news is ... you're fired. Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted
The bad news is ... you've got, all of you've got just one week to regain your jobs, starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit.

Oh? Have I got your attention now?

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6363 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Coffee is for closers only

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16596 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"FUCK YOU—that's my name! You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight. I drove an $80,000 BMW—THAT'S MY NAME!"

Posts: 5578 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Second place gets a set of steak knives.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9667 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The motivational speech is legendary. I can't believe it was not part of the original play, b/c it makes the movie.

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coffee is for closers!

Posts: 181 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try to imagine people today working in that environment. They'd call CNN and file a million HR complaints.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The leads are weak? You're weak!

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post