SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I’m hooked on Paul Doiron’s Mike Bowditch, Maine Game Warden character.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m hooked on Paul Doiron’s Mike Bowditch, Maine Game Warden character. Login/Join 
Picture of xaircav
posted
Anxiously awaiting his latest coming in June. I emailed Doiron awhile back and he took the time to reply. Bowditch carries a Gerber O6 auto so naturally I bought one.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I read the first one on Kindle and plan to continue at some point. I was hoping the price per book would come down. Maybe I'll end up getting them out of the digital library.

If you're interested in another New England based character, check out the Lewis Cole mystery series by Paul DuBois.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Yoop has a good series of game warden books. The author is Joseph Heywood.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post