SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "How In The Name Of Zeus's Butthole..."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"How In The Name Of Zeus's Butthole..." Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
..."did you get out of your cell???"

"Trade secrets my son.." Wink

"Well, it's certainly more enjoyable than my average day... reading philosophy, avoiding gang rape in the washrooms... though, it's less of a problem these days. Maybe I'm losing my sex appeal."

Haven't seen this movie in a minute! Still holds up ok for a hokey action flick.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
"Saint Michael's church... Fort Walton, Kansas, Front pew, Right leg..."

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
"Honey, Do you want to know who really killed JFK"?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
"Can't you do something about that?"
"What? Kill him some more?"

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I was trained by the best. British intelligence. But in retrospect I would rather have been a poet. Or a farmer".

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Stanley doesn't even snorkel.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1955 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
"What kind of a f***ed up tour is this?!"

"All I care about is if you liked your haircut!"

Posts: 1131 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Carla was the Prom Queen"!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16085 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'll take pleasure in gutten you, boy!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Are you ok?

Yes I'm perfectly fine you fucking idiot

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My favorite lines of the movie:

FBI Director Womack: Just clippers, no scissors.

Paul the Hotel Barber: No scissors, you've got to be kidding me, no scissors. I mean, did they tell Picasso "no brush"?

FBI Director Womack: With scissors, this man could kill you.

John Mason: I can't cut off anyone's balls with a trimmer, now can I? Why don't we do this outside? Get some sun.

Posts: 33791 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Captain John Patrick Mason, General, sir...of Her Majesty's S.A.S. Retired, of course."

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Your unit is is covered from an elevated position. I'm not going to ask you again, don't do anythiung stupid."

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hey, man, you just fucked up your Ferrari.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

I fear the Greeks even when they bring gifts.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"You ARE the Rocket Man"!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Carla was the prom queen

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Front pew, Right leg..."

right side pew or left side? Guess the writer didn't spend much time in church.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Did you see how small that church was? There is probably only one row of pews.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you see the mountains in the background behind the church as Cage was running away with the microfilm? Fort Walton KANSAS my ass!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post