Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Member![]() |
The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Damn it, I forgot to post this when I found it last week. Instead, I’ll just repost my comment that got buried:
| |||
|
thin skin can't win![]() |
The videos (and audio!) of Seb lapping Monza in Michael's old car were amazing, and a reminder of the sound that hooked many of us, and many more fans will never know in competition. You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02 | |||
|
Member![]() |
I'm glad I got to [partly] experience the V10 in person. 2017 USGP, F1 Experiences had the 2 2-seater cars running. Even at less than attack pace, you could hear that banshee from the pits, when they were at T11 The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| Just because you can, doesn't mean you should |
F1 sound and visuals at Spa. Turn it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpvuu5MfaSk ___________________________ Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible. | |||
|
| Just because you can, doesn't mean you should |
Kind of a weird track (Spain) and passing will most likely be difficult. Lando did a great job qualifying, after losing the second practice, but peaked at the right time. The F2 and F3 cars have had a lot of issues so tomorrow could be interesting for the big boys. Hard for even the lapped cars to get out of the way and tire wear will be extra important here. ___________________________ Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible. | |||
|
Member![]() |
My favorite corner sequence on the calendar, on my 2nd favorite track, after Suzuka. The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
thin skin can't win![]() |
Underwhelming track someone spent a lot to build. You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02 | |||
|
Member![]() |
The race was underwhelming, but the circuit looks like it'd be fun. Seems to have a good 'flow' to it. The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Monaco gets a Sprint race next year. | |||
|
thin skin can't win![]() |
Teats on a boar. And I love the history of Monaco. You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02 | |||
|
Member![]() |
While I somewhat like the single FP session on a sprint weekend, for Monaco it seems silly. Maybe it'll rain & spice it up, and Cadillac can pull a 1996 Olivier Panis and take the clean up win The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Reminder this week that Baku will be on Saturday, not Sunday. We'll be getting all our practice tomorrow and quali on Friday. And here's some "ideas" to improve the MADRing: | |||
|
Member![]() |
Shorter races [3-5 laps] to accommodate increased fuel consumption with the increased shift to more ICE:Hybrid ratio. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/...50-to-2027/10858004/
The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| Just because you can, doesn't mean you should |
The cars would need a substantial redesign for the additional fuel needed without this. Works for me. I doubt anyone would notice the difference. ___________________________ Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Not a good day for McLaren fans... The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Good race, riveting finish. It's great to watch supremely talented drivers at the top of their games. You get a strong sense of an old city and the cars look so fast. The one thing missing is the fans. They're there but just not that evident. Kinda makes the whole thing a little spooky. Set the controls for the heart of the Sun. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
That close finish was entirely on race control flaking on Bottas' wreck. It was an ending to see if Russell could correct his mistake by allowing down too much while Verstappen closed all his distance under a yellow flag. I'm also positive that all of Colapinto's fans with be calm, rational, and not be ignorant trash throwing death threats at Norris, his fans, his family, McLaren, and not mention that Top Gear number plate that was never a problem until they faked one. | |||
|
| Just because you can, doesn't mean you should |
Looks like tire management will be the big issue for the race. Not just the heat, the asphalt is highly abrasive too. This track has plenty of good passing opportunities so there should be lot's of action tomorrow with cars on different strategies. Could even be a surprise winner if any rain shows up. They still haven't had to run in the rain with the new cars and tires. ___________________________ Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Formula Mario Kart is back in retardville. As usual they have overcomplicate something simple. It's like a phrase I heard from The Fat Electrician: Never German Engineer yourself out of Common Sense... | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

