SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Reacher (Season 4) & Neagly (Season 1)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Reacher (Season 4) & Neagly (Season 1) Login/Join 
Member
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I think in real life he has an upcoming divorce to attend to, maybe that’s why he’s stepping away.
 
Posts: 7550 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Politics aside, the show is rubbish. I told my son that this is what 1970s/1980s adventure serials on TV were like. Shit acting, shit pacing, implausible story lines. It's a piece of crap, to put it plainly.
 
Posts: 11855 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Watched the first episode of Neagly and it was okay. Reacher less so. Especially the ending.
 
Posts: 2325 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I'm two episodes into Neagley. It's a flatter and more base TV show than Reacher—maybe because it's not based on a preexisting Lee Child book. It's just your standard female private-eye story. Neagley doesn't have Reacher to riff off of, so the dry humor is severely muted. The producers seem to think that just staring at Maria Sten is enough to carry the show.

In my case, they're correct! I'm totally finishing this.
 
Posts: 5682 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I've been enjoying Neagley too. I'm three episodes in and intrigued. Is it plausible? No. But it's entertaining and I want to see where it goes.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42140 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Been watching Neagly. Several episodes in. It good but 1 episode per night is all I can do. It’s kind of …disturbing.
 
Posts: 1488 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I finished Reacher last night and thought it was better than last season. It’s probably because it was more of a team than in previous ones, so there were more opportunities to see people fooled more easily than Reacher, who is all-knowing and all-powerful.



"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
 
Posts: 18556 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s kind of …disturbing.


It is kind of disturbing. I finished it up last night. Plenty of action and if you can watch it without being too critical, I think it's pretty good.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42140 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Been watching Neagly. Several episodes in. It good but 1 episode per night is all I can do. It’s kind of …disturbing.


did 2 episodes tonight,

interesting, a bit like REacher, to be expected I guess,

and the dude with the hammer was a bit disturbing,



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
 
Posts: 11557 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
finished up Neagly today,

overall not a bad show, JMHO of course



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
 
Posts: 11557 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Reacher (Season 4) & Neagly (Season 1)

© SIGforum 2026