SIGforum
Reacher (Season 4) & Neagly (Season 1)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4870045125

September 17, 2026, 12:27 PM
sourdough44
Reacher (Season 4) & Neagly (Season 1)
I think in real life he has an upcoming divorce to attend to, maybe that’s why he’s stepping away.
September 18, 2026, 01:49 PM
r0gue
Politics aside, the show is rubbish. I told my son that this is what 1970s/1980s adventure serials on TV were like. Shit acting, shit pacing, implausible story lines. It's a piece of crap, to put it plainly.
September 19, 2026, 10:48 AM
MikeNH
Watched the first episode of Neagly and it was okay. Reacher less so. Especially the ending.
September 20, 2026, 12:42 PM
LastCubScout
I'm two episodes into Neagley. It's a flatter and more base TV show than Reacher—maybe because it's not based on a preexisting Lee Child book. It's just your standard female private-eye story. Neagley doesn't have Reacher to riff off of, so the dry humor is severely muted. The producers seem to think that just staring at Maria Sten is enough to carry the show.

In my case, they're correct! I'm totally finishing this.
September 20, 2026, 01:56 PM
6guns
I've been enjoying Neagley too. I'm three episodes in and intrigued. Is it plausible? No. But it's entertaining and I want to see where it goes.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
September 23, 2026, 11:04 AM
BOATTRASH1
Been watching Neagly. Several episodes in. It good but 1 episode per night is all I can do. It’s kind of …disturbing.
September 24, 2026, 12:24 PM
Orguss
I finished Reacher last night and thought it was better than last season. It’s probably because it was more of a team than in previous ones, so there were more opportunities to see people fooled more easily than Reacher, who is all-knowing and all-powerful.



"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
September 24, 2026, 12:33 PM
6guns
quote:
It’s kind of …disturbing.


It is kind of disturbing. I finished it up last night. Plenty of action and if you can watch it without being too critical, I think it's pretty good.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
September 24, 2026, 09:33 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Been watching Neagly. Several episodes in. It good but 1 episode per night is all I can do. It’s kind of …disturbing.


did 2 episodes tonight,

interesting, a bit like REacher, to be expected I guess,

and the dude with the hammer was a bit disturbing,



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
September 26, 2026, 01:01 PM
lyman
finished up Neagly today,

overall not a bad show, JMHO of course



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
September 30, 2026, 07:59 AM
4MUL8R
Reacher 4 was awful. The unadulterated gore was superfluous. The hero and the bad people both fought well beyond the reality that would have slabbed them. Typical unseen force and real bad people numbering dozens, with unlimited resources, are overcome by the stalwart few.

Good triumphed over evil by doing bad things.


-------
Trying to simplify my life...