SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Going to see Tool in June...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going to see Tool in June... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
I've never been, watched plenty of their shows on YouTube though...crazy!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I have never seen them live but they are one of my favorite bands. Maybe one of these years they will be close enough.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will love it!!! It is an awesome audio/visual experience and all of those guys are excellent musicians. I've seen them 4 times and have never been disappointed except for the fact that the show ended. One of the best live shows still out there along with Pearl Jam. I am disappointed that I got shut out of tickets for their Chicago show and I have to resort to the blood sucking scalpers...

Posts: 3 | Location: Lafayette, IN | Registered: February 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Saw them last year in Denver. It was an amazing show. 46 and 2 brought the house down.

U gonna love it.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I had the opportunity to see A Perfect Circle many years ago but never Tool. I must admit I'm a bit envious.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I have seen Tool and Puscifer. Both were awesome, enjoy!

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
46 and 2 brought the house down.

I usually do.

Smile

(They're great live, I think I've seen them seven times now, APC four times, and Puscifer twice. Enjoy...)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
I'm in, let's go. 46 and 2 played in my Pandora feed when I was mowing grass Tuesday...nearly mowed the house down.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Nice

They are coming here in July. I was going to go with a couple of friends, but told my wife I'm not paying over $100/ticket. So we aren't going. I'm not too impressed with the venue, I really wish it would have been an outdoor show. But it sold out the first day.

Friends that did get tickets paid $180/each and up. We are going on vacation around that time, so it's $$$ saved for that.

I have seen Puscifer and APC. Saw Puscifer last November for their Money Shot album. Very good show. I actually won tickets for that show.

Enjoy, and keep us posted.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Hope they will come to St Louis.

This year so far, I Have Metallica tickets, and GnR tickets (25th row!!!)

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post