SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Retro double feature tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retro double feature tonight Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted
Found these in the Encore on demand offerings. Haven't seen them since I was a kid. We'll see how they hold up.

Our Man Flint

In Like Flint

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I loved those movies back in the 60s.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I watched them again after seeing them long ago, they were not nearly as good imho.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are entertaining remnants of a another time, another place. I would recommend them to anyone who would like to see how quickly the spy genre of The Cold War era was parodied or mocked.

Posts: 775 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post