SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Project 86 - The Final Chapter - March 23 2020
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project 86 - The Final Chapter - March 23 2020 Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
So we are coming up on the 20th Anniversary of Drawing Black Lines (one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time).
It will be interesting to see what they have in store for us. The teaser video there shows some background pics of a guy on stage and some what look to be arena shots as well. I have seen Project a few times but the Drawing Black Lines Tour 20 years ago with Living Sacrifice and Stavesacre was one of the best shows I have seen. I saw them at the Newport in Columbus Ohio.
They end of the video drops the Dragon logo again so I am hoping for a 20 year Drawing Black Lines 20th Anniversary Tour. I will be going to the show no matter how far I have to travel.
I am a huge Project fan but none of their albums after Drawing Black Lines has been as good.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/JoV2i6rAyOY

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
P-86 is a great and very underrated band. DBL is a fantastic album and one of their best if not their best.
I hope I get to see them again.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post