SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Johnny Depp / Jeff Beck album coming soon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Johnny Depp / Jeff Beck album coming soon Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Have no clue how is Depp as a musician but Jeff Beck news are more than welcome.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Berlin
Correspondent
Picture of BansheeOne
posted Hide Post
You don't?

Posts: 2416 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I had no idea he sang or played,

found a Beck/Depp vid and the Hollywood Vampires vids by accident on utube a few weeks ago

enjoyed them

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Might be interesting. Cool

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
I had no idea he sang or played,

I am not a Depp fan by any means, I have seen a few of his films. But I remember reading an article years ago about Terry Reid, the unknown, yet legendary British musician (famously turned down Jimmy Page's offer to join Zeppelin, but recommended Plant and Bonham instead), who was hanging out in L.A. with Joe Perry and Depp. The article got into Depp's past, that he actually moved to L.A. as a kid not as a struggling actor, but as a musician trying to get a record deal for his band. It seems he fell into acting by accident, and stuck with it ever since.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16692 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I have watched Keanu Reeve's "The Replacements" fifty times.

Never realized that was Johnny Depp!
But the guitars were an easy guess....

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
You don't?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U8VnYZLWr_s" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

One of my top five Bowie’s song and a music icon of my life, thank you for bringing it up.

This been said, he definitely did not ruin it but he didn’t bring a personal or distinctive touch either.
Have many versions of it and always enjoy listening to it, a tear or two to my eyes. I miss the White Duke.

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post