SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Somebody once wrote: 'Hell is the impossibility of reason.'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somebody once wrote: 'Hell is the impossibility of reason.' Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
quote:
That's what this place feels like. Hell. I hate it already and it's only been a week

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Everybody gotta die sometime Red.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Roger your last, Bravo Six. We copy, it's your call. Get 'em in their holes down there, hang tough Bravo Six. We are coming cocked for treetops.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
See you next week...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Don’t matter she can’t read too good no how…

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down.

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Y'all loved Elias. Yeah you wanna kick ass. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't anybody gonna know. Six you boys against me.
Kill me.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
Barnes has been shot seven times and he ain’t dead, does that mean anything to you, huh? Barnes ain’t meant to die! The only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes.

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Get me a medic. Go on, boy....
Do it.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
...and the next time I catch you spraying skeeter repellent on yer funckin' feet...

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Shut up! Shut up, and take the pain! TAKE THE PAIN!

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I am reality.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Feelin good’s good n’uff…

Put your mouth on this…

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That long hairy orange and black bastard I found in the ammo crate. I'm gonna put it in this asshole's crotch, see if he can walk.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I loved you in Wall Street….

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one, all right? I mean, I got a bad feeling. I don't think I'm gonna make it out of here.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Red-neck noise, makes about as much sense as you do.