SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I know you gentlemen have been through a lot,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, Login/Join 
posted
But when you find the time… I’d rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!!!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Chariot's of the God's, man.

They practically own South America.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mac wants the flamethrower! Mac wants the WHAT?!?

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Blair's been busy out here all by himself.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
"We're Not Gettin' Out Of Here Alive. But Neither Is That Thing."

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Cheating bitch.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post