SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Guilty musical pleasure: Zaz
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guilty musical pleasure: Zaz Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
She is a french singer. Some songs light me up, other make my eyes cry and my heart shrink.

Her voice sounds just beautiful. Nowhere near my musical tastes otherwise. Could listent to her songs and get into them but i chose normally not to.

Wish i could post a video or teo but my phone makes it a PITA.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12118 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zaz

Never heard of her but let me help you out from a YT search:

Not so much my taste but ....

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Steve, you are a Prince among men. Thank you!

Heard my share of french music for this life and the next. Never liked it.
Brel was belgian, btw. Him i like but it’s soooo depressing Big Grin

Zaz is fresh air. Disregard everything else but her music.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12118 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nicky,
The last French singer to tweak me heavily was Alizee almost two decades ago. A real cutie with moves as well as a seductive voice. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post