SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Into the Badlands.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Into the Badlands. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Wow! What is this new show I never heard of? I love it.

No spoilers. I'm on Netflix with season 1.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It's pretty awesome! Waiting on Season 2.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
It's pretty fun. I'm sad that a few of the actors are so bad at acting, but overall it's a fun, fresh, new take on future stuff.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
The Season 2 first episode was aired on AMC last Monday right after The Walking Dead.

It inspired me to go back and watch Season 1. Again.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I'm into it mostly for the dystopian future-type-stuff and the wicked-cool Kung-Fu fighting. It's a unique show. Quite enjoyable.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
It's not bad. Better than the usual crap on tv.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I watched the first season and for me it was a big "meh". I love martial arts and the women were hot but I could not get into it.

Posts: 2711 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post