SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Say you’re the head of the Sinaloa Cartel.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Say you’re the head of the Sinaloa Cartel..... Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
.... Now, the cartels count their money by weighing it in 18-wheelers. But one sunny Mexican day, your in-house money scrubber comes to you and says you’re 30 million light. Who can you trust to do the forensic accounting, track your stolen cash? Deloitte and Touche? H&R Block? You somehow contact an individual capable of coming in cold, un-cooking years of books, and getting out alive. I retire in seven months, before I do, I need to know who he is, how he does it. I mean, who survives this kind of clientele? The secrets this guy has.

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Miss Medina. Tell Eliot Ness to get his feet off the furniture, he's not in a barn."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Men, women, children I give them hope, make them whole, do you even know what that’s like?

Yes, I do......bang!

Awesome movie, a big favorite of mine and my wife.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5582 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
You deserve wow.

Posts: 12544 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Sorry? Sorry doesn’t count you weird fuck.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I like dogs playing poker.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Because dogs would never bet on things, and so, it’s incongruous. I like incongruity.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10960 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Are you a good dad?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Hello Dreamboat...

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Heavy sigh

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15379 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
No, I don't live here, this is a storage unit, that would be weird.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
What do you have to hit to dent a steel thermos?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Life is a series of choices, none of which are new. The oldest is choosing to be a victim or choosing not to.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The awkward wave after he saves the older couple is great. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
'Sooner or later, different scares people.'

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Did you ever see a match grade round traveling 3000 feet per second go through a window?

Nobody does.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
What movie is this?

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The Accountant

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
"I have a pocket protector."

Still waiting for the sequel.

Posts: 4015 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The Accountant

VERY disappointed that there has not yet been a sequel.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12350 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post