SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What music videos make you sad?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What music videos make you sad? Login/Join 
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Fish was the (original) singer for Marillion in the 80s, if there are any old prog fans kicking around. This one deals with the inevitable passage of time and dementia.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
"You took my future with you, and you left your past behind...". Great lyric.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Alan Jackson - Remember When

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
When my first dog died after almost 18 years together, I listened to this and cried.

This one pretty much described my last marriage:

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy Mataya
Where've you been

Don't take the girl
Tim Mcgraw

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Luck Man by Emerson Lake and Palmer

Meat is Murder the Smiths

Back to the Old House - The Smiths

November Spawned a Monster - Morrisey

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
In the last thirteen and a half months I've realized this song is in all likelihood prophetic after all... Frown

Paul Carrack - what a voice.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Frank Sinatra - My Way.
Frank is my parents generation and I used this as one of the songs in my fathers Celebration of Life video after he was interred into the Veterans Cemetery. (the song was set to pictures of him and family not this actual video)

Bread - Everything I Own
(this was written by David Gates in memory of his father)

Brooks and Dunn - I Believe

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post

----------

This song isn't sad but the beauty of the singing and singer make me a little misty.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Mike and the Mechanics - In the Living Years

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Berlin
Correspondent
Picture of BansheeOne
posted Hide Post

Lewis Capaldi is always good for sad videos. I like this one, starring his distant cousin Peter Capaldi AKA the Twelvth Doctor.

Posts: 2416 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alice In Chains. Would

Posts: 93 | Registered: December 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post