SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What music videos make you sad?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What music videos make you sad? Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
I enjoy sad music, in fact I really gravitate towards songs that can pull an emotional response from me; there are certain videos that are really good at it.

I’ve been collecting titles to put together for a ‘sad song’ video playlist. (Typing that out, it seems a weird thing to collect) but I enjoy them in an unexplainable way.

Two of my favorites…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Monsters by James Blundt

The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert:

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I'm surprised YouTube hasn't yanked this version...

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Runaway Train by Soul Asylum. Reminds me that our elite can do what they want and get away with it. We can go after Maxwell but the guys that did the deed are skating. Sorry about the drift.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I enjoy sad music, in fact I really gravitate towards songs that can pull an emotional response from me; there are certain videos that are really good at it.

I’ve been collecting titles to put together for a ‘sad song’ video playlist. (Typing that out, it seems a weird thing to collect) but I enjoy them in an unexplainable way.

If your into thoughtful music try Radical Face. Always Gold and Ghost Towns.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Any involving aging rockers who just can't give up the look.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I love this song, it's catchy. But whenever I'm reminded of the meaning behind the lyrics it does make me sad.

Posts: 11166 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Badflower - Ghost
Probably takes the cake.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Aaron Watson - July in Cheyenne

Having recently lost our first dog this one has hit home lately.

Chris Stapleton - Maggie’s Song

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

If This Is Goodbye:

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Druids Prayer by Michele McLaughlin.
By Celtic Woman:
The Parting Glass.
The Voice.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
One of my forgotten favorites from back in the day. Written and performed by Eric Clapton after his son's death.

I Shall believe, Sheryl Crow

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post